Debonne Vineyards has returned to FULL in-season hours, open 7 days a week at noon. Extended carry-out hours 9am-noon M-F. Curbside pickup is available. Call 440-466-3485 to order. Local Delivery is available: visit The Valley Wine Group to order.
Friday hours remain noon to 11pm, however, no alcohol sales for onsite consumption after 10pm. All beverages must be consumed or discarded at 11pm. Live entertainment will continue at our regular scheduled time 6:30-10:30pm.
We are accepting buses/limos/groups.* Per the Governor's current ORDERS, groups are limited to no more than 10. All current COVID-19 policies must be followed. Groups of 8 or more must register prior to visiting. Call 440-466-3485 to register a group or with any questions.
We are offering wine samples and tasting flights. Samples must be consumed while seated. No standing/bar tasting at this time, per Governor's current Orders. Tours are not available at this time.
Per the Governor's ORDERS, currently in effect:
- Customers may not enter if symptomatic. A list of symptoms is posted at the entrance.
- Customers must maintain 6ft social distancing from other parties during their visit. Use properly-spaced ordering stations and maintain 6ft distancing in lines. Do not move tables, as they have been spaced according to guidelines. The dance floor is closed due to ongoing challenges with social distancing.
- Customers must be seated when consuming food, beer, wine, etc.
- Groups may not exceed 10 people.
- Customers are encouraged to use sanitizing stations during their visit. Sanitizing stations have been provided throughout the winery, indoors and out.