Debonne Vineyards continues to be open 7 days a week at noon. The winery continues to offer extended carry-out hours 9am-noon M-F. Curbside pickup is available. Call 440-466-3485 to order. Local Delivery is available: visit The Valley Wine Group to order. UPS shipping to all other areas is available: visit Shop Our Wines to order.
We are accepting shuttles/buses/limos/groups.* Per the Governor's current ORDERS, groups are limited to no more than 10. No vehicle carrying more than 10 passengers may unload at Debonne until the Governor's order has been lifted. All current COVID-19 policies must be followed. Groups of 8-10 must register prior to visiting, as well as any group utilizing an oversized vehicle. Call 440-466-3485 to register a group or with any questions.
We are offering wine samples and tasting flights. Samples must be consumed while seated. No standing/bar tasting at this time, per Governor's current Orders. Tours are not available at this time.
As we approach winter and move indoors, the enclosed/heated Event Pavilion will be used for additional winery seating on Saturdays. The covered porch area has been enclosed on 3 sides and will continue to be available for outdoor seating. Patio heaters are available in that area and can be lit on request if they are not already on.
Per the Governor's ORDERS, currently in effect:
- Customers may not enter if symptomatic. A list of symptoms is posted at the entrance.
- Customers must maintain 6ft social distancing from other parties during their visit. Use properly-spaced ordering stations and maintain 6ft distancing in lines. Do not move tables, as they have been spaced according to guidelines. The dance floor is closed due to ongoing challenges with social distancing.
- Customers must be seated when consuming food, beer, wine, etc.
- Groups may not exceed 10 people.
- Customers are encouraged to use sanitizing stations during their visit. Sanitizing stations have been provided throughout the winery, indoors and out.